After years of lagging behind the rest of the organization, AV leaders at many organizations are realizing the current value and potential leaps forward in collaboration that a standards-based system, specifically software-defined AV, can provide. Fortunately, adopting software-defined AV is easy and can provide almost immediate payback in terms of resources and time savings. Combined, these benefits improve operations and make an organization more competitive in an agile world.
Utelogy puts ‘you’ in control. Using standards-based and proven IT technology in every other aspect of our professional and personal lives should be proof enough that it can be successfully applied to our work in classrooms and corporations. The Utelogy platform provides the following unique advantages:
• Unlimited options that align with your specific needs: The Utelogy platform is only limited by your imagination. If you can describe what you want your technology to do, it can be done. The platform is not about a bigger box of technology: it is about making the use of the technology effortless.
• Technology that matches your vision for what could be: Utelogy helps organizations use their existing hardware via an intuitive platform any team member can use with little or no training. The intent is to put you in control of your technology.
• Proven track record of eliminating costly, proprietary switching, programming and hardware: With a client base of higher education and corporations that have deployed the platform, Utelogy and its partners can be trusted to help you enhance your campus or enterprise.
Digital Projection International (DPI), adds Color Boost+ technology to two brand new models in their single-chip, laser illuminated Vision Series. The E-Vision 13000 WU and M-Vision 21000 WU employ DP’s Color Boost+ which adds direct-red lasers to the existing blue lasers to achieve higher brightness and vastly improved color performance.
Both the M-Vision 21000 WU & E-Vision 13000 WU deliver WUXGA (1920 x 1200) native resolution. Producing 20,000 lumens, the M-Vision 21000 WU tops the market in single-chip brightness, which was previously held by DP’s own M-Vision LASER 18K. Suitable for large auditoriums, worship spaces, higher-ed, staging, and other large format applications, the M-Vision 21000 WU provides class leading brightness and incredible color performance.
The E-Vision 13000 WU produces 12,500 lumens and serves as an even higher value option for small to medium venues requiring the highest level of color performance at a great price. Small to large conference rooms, auditoriums, higher-ed, worship, staging and other small to medium applications will also benefit from the E-Vision 13000 WU’s low fan noise
With sealed light engines, high dependability and near zero maintenance inherent in their design, all Digital Projection LASER projectors provide the lowest cost of ownership, benefitting from the laser illumination system’s extensive 20,000+ hour life-span. With no lamps to replace or expensive maintenance costs to endure, end-users and stagers save significant money over time and never need to worry about the possibility of lamp aging or failure. Beyond their low cost of ownership and superb dependability, DP’s LASER projectors can be oriented in any position for unsurpassed installation flexibility. This allows customers to place rich, enormous-scale imagery in practically any venue and on any projection surface, without sacrificing projector performance, reliability or image quality.
- 20,000 ISO lumens (M-Vision 21000 WU) & 12,500 ISO lumens (E-Vision 13000 WU)
- Color Boost+ Technology with direct red lasers for vastly improved color space & color saturation
- 10,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
- Fully sealed light engines
- 20,000+ hour laser illumination system life
- WUXGA Resolution (1920 x 1200)
- All Active 3D Formats Supported
- 1 x 0.96” (MV 21000) & 0.67” (EV 13000) DarkChip™ DMD™Imagers
- MultiAxis = Portrait & Landscape Capable
- Unbeatable Cost of Ownership
A multitude of high-performance lenses and state of the art digital inputs assure the M-Vision 21000 WU and E-Vision 13000 WU serve as powerful and flexible imaging tools for venues requiring incredibly bright and color-rich display solutions.
For more information, please visit:
8K Resolution with 25,000 Lumens of Laser Illumination for the Ultimate Experience in Visualization
Digital Projection’s flagship projector sits in an elite class all its own when it comes to performance. Providing an ultra-high resolution of 7680 X 4320 pixels through 25,000 lumens of solid-state laser-phosphor illumination, the INSIGHT DUAL LASER 8K is the ultimate solution for the most elaborate, medical, scientific, immersive visualization and large-venue applications. In addition to the resolution and lumen performance, the INSIGHT DUAL LASER 8K projector uses DLP technology incorporating 3 x 1.38″ DarkChip™ DMD™ and DP’s ColorMax™ technology to ensure superb color accuracy and black levels. These are especially vital imaging characteristics when matching projectors in tiled or blended applications.
Simulation & visualization projects requiring unsurpassed detail to the most elite entertainment venues that demand the most immersive experience through large-scale imagery, the INSIGHT DUAL LASER 8K provides a new performance benchmark.
Lamp replacements are never required due to the INSIGHT LASER 8K’s solid-state laser illumination system. By eliminating regular lamp replacement cycles, system operation is never interrupted and with its filterless design, long-term maintenance cost is near zero. This key benefit allows the INSIGHT LASER 8K to offer a much lower cost of ownership over the lifespan of the projector. As evidence, the warranty also covers the light source for the same term as every other component in the projector.
Other key benefits of laser illumination:
- Blending multiple projectors is simplified as laser projectors are closely matched “out of the box” for color & brightness
- Predictable and stable brightness provides close tracking in matched systems over the long-term
- DP’s ColorMax™ ensures precise color matching so color drift is never a maintenance worry
- DP’s MultiAxis orientation capability and optional lenses provide design flexibility in even the tightest installation footprints
A multitude of optional high-performance lenses and state of the art digital inputs assure the INSIGHT DUAL LASER 8K serves as a powerful and flexible imaging tool for venues requiring the most incredible projection solution.
DigitalLinx DL-SE3H1V-C Auto Switcher/Extender
The DigitaLinx DL-SE3H1V-C is a 4K compatible, 4 input multi format A/V auto switcher, extender and video scaler system that supports long distance transport of HDMI between transmitter and receiver up to 70 meters / 230’ using Cat6 cabling.
The DL-SE3H1V-C features a total of 3 video inputs on the transmitter; (2) HDMI, (1) VGA with 3.5 Audio and (1) HDMI input located on the receiver for integration of a local HDMI input such as a wireless BYOD / screen share product. The receiver also features a stereo analog audio output to connect to an audio amplifier for audio reinforcement, an RS232 serial control port for display control / connectivity and two relay ports for projection screen or window shade control / connectivity.
The DL-SE3H1V-C can be controlled via push button control on the transmitter and receiver or by issuing telnet and serial commands when integrated with a 3rd party control system. The system can be programmed to automate RS232, CEC and relay control when a new video signal is introduced to the system thus creating a stand alone, plug and play A/V automation system that consolidates control of a connected display and room peripherals such as a projector screen or window shade.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to use local collaboration switching/extension/display control system
- 2 HDMI & 1 VGA with audio inputs on TX plus 1 HDMI input on RX
- HDMI input on RX offers connectivity for remote devices such as wireless BYOD gateways
- HDBaseT w/PoE extension
- Integrated scaling up to 4k
- Integrated display controller with 1 RS232, 2 relays, and CEC control can issue power on/off commands to display and open/close relays when source device is connected / disconnected
- Audio de-embedding
- Auto switching, manual control, or 3rd party control via TCP/IP
- Simple automation control triggers commands when signal is presented or removed
- Extend signal up to 70M
- Huddle rooms, small to medium sized conference spaces
- Perfect for any application where local collaboration / screen sharing is desired
- This system can be programmed to power on/off displays via RS232 or CEC and open/close relays and can be triggered by connecting a source to any input / removing sources or this device can be controlled via 3rd party control system
View additional information on the DL-SE3H1V-C on the Liberty AV Solutions Website.
unBT2A – Bluetooth Audio Wall Plate – Single Gang Receiver
SUMMARY – Single gang Decora style, Bluetooth audio receiver wallplate. Optimized for Pro-AV system integration.
OUTPUTS – Stereo balanced audio over CAT-5. unBT2A-EXP (included) allows for easy system connectivity.
CONTROL – Designed for integration. Customizable Bluetooth friendly name, remote pairing activation, remote status monitoring via RS-232.
Biamp and Attero Tech have teamed up to develop native integration of a number of AT products into Biamp’s Tesira v3.4 software and firmware. These products integrate with the TesiraFORTÉ Forte DAN DSPs, Tesira Server SERVER (with DAN-1 Dante card) and Server SERVER-IO (with DAN-1 Dante card).
Tesira DSPs natively control the following Attero Tech product functions:
- Preamp gain
- Phantom power
- Locate Function
- Input Source Select (unD6IO-only)
Additionally, the input and output blocks in Tesira software feature integrated DSP functionality including:
- Peak Metering
- Phase Invert
- Digital Level Control
This same control capability is available via Biamp’s TTP (TelNet/SSH Text) protocol for easy integration with third party control systems. Biamp has also designed extensive system status monitoring and diagnostics that show incompatible or missing audio flows between the Tesira DSPs and the Attero Tech products, optimizing the process of troubleshooting Dante audio connectivity. This is what native integration looks like!
Introducing Volanti’s High Bright and Weatherproof 55″ Outdoor Display
Designed to work outdoors and in bright indoor locations, the 2000 nit rating of the display is suitable for sunlit locations, and the double AR (Anti-Reflective) coating further enhances visibility while maintaining maximum clarity.
Digital Signage Ready
Standard video input of the built-in Android media player can be used to run a wide range of digital signage applications. The display is LED backlit and its orientation can be landscape or portrait.
IP65 rated: Front tempered glass is sealed to an aluminum chassis with stylish powder coated outer frame. Connections are enclosed within a gasket sealed recess on the back.
Learn more about the Volanti 55″ Outdoor Display!
Biamp Systems Takes Cost-Effective, Easy-to-Install Conference Rooms to the Next Level
Biamp Systems, a leading provider of innovative, networked media systems, announced the expansion of its Tesira® audio and video platform. During ISE 2018 in Amsterdam, Biamp demonstrated its latest innovations, including new power over Ethernet (PoE+) amplifier technology and a series of Beamtracking™ ceiling microphones that raise the bar for an exceptional conferencing experience. Biamp’s whole-room, all-digital solutions are designed to reduce programming time for integrators and provide cost-effective, crystal-clear audio quality to end users.
“Adding these new components to our industry-leading Tesira platform allows our customers to utilize Biamp products with a total room solution in mind,” said Zach Snook, audio product manager, Biamp Systems. “Our new microphone and amplifier technologies facilitate increased productivity by delivering the best audio quality. This enables integrators to take advantage of new features without requiring extensive setup or configuration, increasing the number of Tesira rooms they can install at a decreased cost.”
Providing full 360-degree room coverage, each of the new Tesira microphones use Biamp’s Beamtracking technology to identify and lock to a signal source — even if the person speaking is moving around. With little or no setup required, the Tesira Beamtracking ceiling microphones actively track and intelligently mix conversations from around the table, allowing everyone on the call to be heard. The microphone models include:
- Tesira TCM-1: AVB ceiling microphone with built-in DSP for beamtracking. Comprising a pendant microphone and plenum box, each microphone includes Beamtracking™ technology with three 120-degree zones, providing full 360-degree coverage of the meeting space. The TCM-1 microphone actively tracks and intelligently mixes conversations from around the table, allowing far-end conference participants to experience the conversation naturally.
- Tesira TCM-1A: All of the same features and capabilities of the TCM-1 plus a 2-channel PoE+ amplifier with burst power mode. The 2-channel PoE+ amplifier includes an internal limiter, selectable power, and is also capable of operating in a burst mode to handle peak signals, providing up to 40 watts (4Ω load) or 30 watts (8Ω load) per channel.
- Tesira TCM-1EX: An expansion microphone specifically designed to be daisy-chained to either the TCM-1 or TCM-1A microphone for expanded coverage within the space
The new Tesira AMP-450P is a four-channel, PoE+ conferencing amplifier that can be placed wherever it’s needed, including air-handling spaces. Well-suited for ceiling speakers, program speakers, and mix-minus systems, it’s capable of operating in a burst mode to handle peak loads, providing up to 50 watts per channel.
Tesira is an ideal platform, offering an expanse of options for conference rooms of all sizes. For smaller conference rooms, solutions are available that utilize a single Ethernet cable to connect a TesiraFORTÉ® AVB VT4 to the new Tesira TCM-1A Beamtracking microphone for an exceptional conferencing experience. For larger conference rooms, use a TesiraFORTÉ AVB VT in conjunction with the Tesira AMP-450P and TCM-1 for an equally compelling audio experience.
More information on Biamp’s full product portfolio is available at www.biamp.com.
Click here to view the data sheet for all the new Tesira TCM-1 models.
Large Touch Screen Monitors
Volanti’s 42″, 55″ & 65″ F-line models feature full width clear glass with no raised bezel – very stylish and highly responsive. They work with finger, glove and passive stylus.</p<
The 84″ P-line & 98″ IR models also feature clear glass and provide enhanced passive stylus support (for finer stylus tips) thanks to the advanced touch sensors in the raised bezel surrounding the display.
Although designed and constructed for high reliability provision is also made for on-site maintenance with easy access to key components and the provision for field firmware upgradability.
For more information and full specifications, visit volantidisplays.com/touch-displays.html.
The Arrive AirPoint™ 2011-BYMG is a wireless media gateway device that supports Apple AirPlay, WiFi Miracast and Intel WiDi on the same integrated platform. It can be used for wireless BYOD media management in classrooms, huddle rooms, meeting rooms and hotel guest rooms, and integrates seamlessly with HD displays. Arrive MediaPoint™ products are all designed to provide cost effective interfaces for tabletop applications that can be easily installed.
Wireless BYOD media collaboration and presentation comes easy with Arrive MediaPoint™ products since they do not require users to download software or attach dongles to their devices.
For more information, please visit https://arrivesys.com/products/wireless-byod-presentation.
The DigitaLinx DL-UHDILC is an HDMI in-line controller that can automate room peripherals and sink devices when a video signal is introduced to the unit. The DL-UHDILC is 4K compatible, supports HDCP version 2.2, has an analog and digital de-embedded audio output and has 15 built in EDID presets that can be adjusted by the rotary dial on the front panel.
When the DL-UHDILC auto-detects an input video signal, the DL-UHDILC will automatically turn a display or projector on either by CEC or by pre-loaded RS232 serial commands. The DL-UHDILC will trigger the first relay port to switch a projector screen or window shade down. When a video signal is no longer present after a specified amount of time, the DL-UHDILC will turn off the display or projector by either CEC or pre-loaded RS232 commands and will trigger the second relay port to switch a projector screen or window shade up.
For more information on the DigitaLinx DL-UHDILC, visit the Liberty AV Solutions website.